Thursday, January 1, 2009

How This Crazy Thing Will Work

I will post games and events that I think we should make predictions for. You make your predictions by making a reader comment. If I set it up correctly (which with my Polish upbringing is a big IF) the comments won't be visible on the page until I make them visible. You have until game time (or a previously established deadline) to do this.

When I post a question, I will also post the scoring for that question. Some game might be worth more points or have built in bonuses for things like exact spread predictions and so on. Please make suggestions for games and questions when you leave predictions.

Points will not be lost for wrong predictions, however players will lose points if they fail to answer a question. Because of this I will try to guarantee that all postings will allow for at least 48 hours of response time.

Standings will be posted every couple of weeks, and predictions will be posted every few days.

I will send out an e-mail to your preferred e-mail address whenever I make a new post so that you will know to check the site. I will post the first big question very soon.

Good luck and happy prognosticating.

Kubatski

No comments:

Post a Comment